Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Tando Monthly Challenge

The NEW monthly challenge this month over at the Tando Creative challenge blog is Leaves and or Trees.

Each week the Design Team will be sharing their creations with you using some of the gorgeous chipboard available from many stockists.. see HERE for a complete list.


This month I have chosen to decorate a Gothic Arch.


This was soooooo much fun to make! I enjoyed getting inky and messy!

I used Gesso as a basecoat on the arch and then added a layer of gold paint, I was really pleased to see how the paint bubbled when I used the heat gun!

The leaves were inked and sprayed using various sprays.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join us this month, Gez oxox


11 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful golden arch! love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Gez, I love it when paint bubbles too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super project Gez, love the abundance of foliage. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful my lovely, the colours are fab and really make me want to dive into a big bowl of stew and dumplings for some unknown reason lol. Think I'd better find and dust off my slow-cooker really soon!!
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bubbly painty effect Gez, fab arch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo that bubbled gold looks really good doesn't it? Very pretty arch my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - sensational golden background, and the leaves are delicious!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab.beautiful colors and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the cutest container ever :) job well done Gez :) Hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx