Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 28 September 2012

Work in progress.. ..

...sometimes I like to share my 'work in progress' via my Facebook page, I know quite a few of my dear blogging buddies aren't over there so I thought I would share this one on my blog.. here's my current project, she started life as a doodle as I didn't fancy tackling the washing up tonight! 

Anyhow, I've had a great idea of what to do with her next... watch this space! ;-))


 Have a great weekend.....xxx


13 comments:

  1. Wow. She is quite lovely. I wish I could have 1% of your artistic talent in the arena. That would make me happy enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she is lovely, what a talent you are! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Amber, too sweet! ♥ Cheers Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling she's gorgeous, I shall be waiting in anticipation.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! those eyes!!!!! Deep pools right into her soul! You are amazingly talented darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just beautiful -those eyes WOW!!! Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez -- So cute; so lifelike. Thanks for showing this. Are we "liking" each other with FB pages? I hope so. Let me know. Maybe we are. Can't get to it right now. I'm at FB page is http://www.facebook.com/MorningDewdrop1
    Thanks for your sweetness from my blog. Getting an event ready for Oct 1 -- so let's keep in touch. Thanks Terri -- Please send me your FB page link

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Gez, absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you definitely love VdoxdcOz [URL=http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/]bowflex selecttech 552[/URL] to take huge discount yvbynqlN [URL=http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/ ] http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/ [/URL]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx