Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Batty about you!

OOooh... there's spooky goings on this week over at the Tando Creative blog as the Design Team are aiming to thrill you with their spooky creations!

I think I'm a bit of a whimp when it comes to spooky but here is my arch!


I used one of Tando's gorgeous Gothic Arches and applied a generous coating of white Gesso and lots of Dylusions spray inks... no bending or warping at all.. The background images were stamped directly onto the arch using black Archival permanent ink.. the ghost and the bat were stamped onto cardstock, cut out and added to my little scene!

Stamps used: BattySkullboy, Batty About You (words)Swirl StalksDangling Stars, and Tree

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance, happy creating Gez oxox


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful, Gez. Right up my street.
    HugsJoanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great arch, love the colours. Realy fun design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats my kind of spooky! Not a great fan of scary but this is brilliant and made me smile! Take care, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely don't do spooky either Gez! But I love the arch here...the little star makes it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super arch Gez, love your bat!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a gorgeous arch and i love the ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is fab honey, the colours echo the halloween theme perfectly and the gorgeous images finish it off to a T.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the embossing of the stars Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx