Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 26 October 2012

Daring Cardmakers - Let There Be Light

It's lovely to be back crafting after all the activities which have happened this last week.. this is a quick scheduled post.. promise to catch up soon, still very busy!

I really didn't think I'd get chance to play along.. however, I'd had an idea in mind and really wanted to put it to paper!

 Here is my card.. for the brand NEW dare.. Let There Be Light


A quick and simple card using my own backing paper.. I really like this idea.. expect to see lots more!

I've used an irresistable stamp from Stampotique Originals.. This IS ME.. every Christmas..!!!

Close-up showing the lights!

Love, love, love this dare.. Thank You Kathy for your fab dare.. it's made me go back in my craftroom this week and pick up the pieces!

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance, promise to catch up soon. Gez oxoxx


14 comments:

  1. ooo I am LOVING your background...bet that was soothing to do :D I just adore that stamp and soooo need it! Fabulous card my lovely and I am so pleased that you managed to get a little messy in a different way, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Gez, Glad to see you have not gone awol.
    Oh i love this stamp, so amusing and i love the way you have used the gems for the lights, perfect.
    Take care and keep smiling. dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie, loving your superb painty background, lol one of my fave activities!!
    Pmsl, the expression on his face is soooooooo similar to the one that's glued on mine over the crimbo period - perfect.
    Huge huggles honey x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love this!!! The background paper with that image and all the jewels, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, hope you are back in your house now and getting back to some normality

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, fabulous background :) and what a gorgeous stamp! Love the Christmas lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gems to make his string of lights twinkle! Great to see you getting a chance to join in with a crafty dare, too - hope things are OK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow gorgeous colors and i love the stamp! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The background itself is a celebration of light and colour - it brightened my day to see such wonderful, happy colours - and of course, the image is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gez, this is rockin!! Love those tangled lights and I think that is many of us!! The background looks amazing with this adorable image! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic stamp, background , blings! EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  13. bwahhhh i love this...fav so far

    ReplyDelete
  14. said most people pay back his or her's lending products punctually not to mention devoid of effects
    A number one debts aid organization expects the numerous individuals looking towards these people intended for assist throughout payday cash loan money owed to help you 2x this unique. bill charitable trust states about have used typically the short-run, substantial fascination funds in 2010. Your a good cause claims a couple of years gone the sheer number of prospects using them had been simple.
    pożyczka internet
    proszę kliknij
    pożyczki z bik
    pożyczka 100 zł
    pożyczka na dowód

    http://pozyczkanadowod24.org.pl
    http://szybkapozyczka24.info.pl
    http://szybkapozyczkaonline.com.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx