Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 12 October 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ sp.. sp.. ..spiders..!!

Good morning friends, I hope it isn't too much of a shock when you come to visit me today..!!

Do you like my new look.. ;o) 

(Sorry if you are veiwing on Explorer, for some reason the right hand border is slightly off, strange!?? It's fine in Firefox & Chrome!?!)

My restless Gemini twin has been at it again, and I'm greatful for her atm..!!

I am SO happy this morning to be back creating with a fabulous bunch of ladies/crafters over at the Daring Cardmakers they have been very kindly keeping a seat warm for me while I sorted out one or two things..!!

This week it's the turn of Leo to set a dare... spiders..!!

Here is my card and if you look closely you might just see an itsy, bitsy, tweeny, weeny one..!!

 I don't do spiders..!!

Okay, I'll find you a close-up..


 Here is my card..

 Stamps used: Moth Fab and Happy Birthday to you!

A quick and simple card from me this week, I've got a poorly boy at home.. The one and only fabulous Moth Fab was stamped onto white cardstock and coloured with Copic pens.. then layered onto some hand-made backing paper and now she's ready for her spooky party!!

Thank you for calling, wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Happy creating, Gez oxox


17 comments:

  1. Hey don't you tell me you are FRIGHTENED of itsy bitsy Spiders are you!!!!!
    Ha Ha. I shouldn't take the micky I am frightened of Flying (and after the programme last night when they crashed one on purpose, well thats proberbly the end of my flighying EVER!!)
    Have a good day, hope little man gets better soon.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colours. Hope your son gets better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card honey, love your wee spider ha ha. Lol, not jealous of you having Moth Fab at all!! She has been on my wishlist for an age!
    I ADORE your new header, so bright, vibrant and you to a T darling.
    Hope tiddly is better soon.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!! I LOVE your blog banner!!!!! Not so keen on the spider but your card is just gorgeous honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fabulous card ...she is so different ..wonderful image hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and do I detect the use of handmade backing paper for the purposes of a new blog header before use behing Moth Fab? The makeover looks great - I keep thinking I should do mine and not getting round to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Close Joanne but no cigar..!! hehe..xx All will be revealed next Weds!! ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for liking my card & my blog! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! Awesome job on the background! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! love the background and the new look of your blog is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Karin & Dana xx Work in progress..!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your new blog header!!! Can't wait to see the rest of it.

    Great card, Moth Fab is one of my favourites

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific blog header Gez and loving your Fab card. Hope your little boy feels better soon. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is looking cool Gez. Love the blocking paper (as you know I am not a fan of those spooky girl stamps). The spider does have a cute glint in his eye though haha.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card, so beautiful and funny with this tiny spider !!! Have a fab week-end. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you consider trading with the best Bitcoin exchange service: CoinMama.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx