Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Tando Creative!

Many Congratulations to Tando Creative this week as they celebrate their 3rd birthday anniversary!

There are lots of fun activities planned for the whole week which started yesterday with the fabulous Retailer/Stockists blog hop see HERE!

Today see's two of the newer members including Caro and myself using some of the newer chipboard designs and also sharing a couple of tutorials over HERE of how our creations were made!

 sneak peak!

To help celebrate 3 successful years the Design Team are working in 3's... creations involving the number 3 or 3 of an item or a specific product of 3!

 Here is my creation!


I decided to work with 3 bottles as my main focal point (would you believe the plan was to make a card!) The moment I saw the brand NEW Arabian style layered arch frame from Tando I knew it would make the perfect window sil for my bottles!

For full details on my finished arch and to join the week long Blog Hop pop over HERE and to see my full tutorial HERE.

 sneak peak!!

 Thank you for calling & Good Luck for the prize draw. Gez oxox 


~♥~



10 comments:

  1. Adorable, I love the pieces you've used and what you've done with them. A lovely project, now I'm off to take a look at the tutorial! It is a great blog hop too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project great colour off to see the step by step thanks for sharing

    MaggieH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Gez. :-)
    Hugs,
    A x
    ps I managed to snap a dragonfly on Sunday and put it on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gez! - and I can just imagine the colour of your hands. That crackle glaze gives a lovely finish. Love your little flowers too, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fab Gez, the frame really compliments it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous piece Gez! I love all the texture and color you added to the chipboard. Brilliant idea to use an arch for a windowsill! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing Gez!! I love the colors and the techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely creation. Great colours and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely piece, the finish on the bottles looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx