Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Mixed Media sort of day..

I think I'm beginning to realise I'm a BIG procrastinator these days..!!! I had things to do today.... you know how it is....!!!

So what did I do.............................................. I got painty..!!!!!!!!!


 Sneak Peak!

She's not finished... I just need to touch up her eye tomorrow... wet paint & graph paper.... not a good combo!!

Thank you for calling, happy creating Gez

 ~♥♥~


8 comments:

  1. Wow honey, just the sneak peek shows what an amazing piece of work you have created. Lol, shall be waiting in anticipation my lovely.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sneak peek Gez x hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is looking fantastic, Gez. Love the colours especially. So the BRoP has am evil twin has she? She must have because the original BFoP is still in residence here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely Gez, looking forward to seeing her in full!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just been admiring this on FB Gez...wish I had the courage to try...good for you...it's fabulous honey!!!...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh gorgeous - love the background

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely breathtaking. So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just amazing!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx