Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Journal page.. Hanging on!

After a difficult week it was nice to pick up a few pens and have a doodle! 

I wanted to create something positive and encourage some strength to help pick up the pieces.. I am dreading facing Sunday morning and I'm sure I will feel a lot happier when the first one is over with.. I've 'made' myself doodle some positive vibes..


Thank you for calling.. wishing you all a safe Sunday.. Happy creating, Gez oxoxo


7 comments:

  1. A great self affirming page Gez, keep smiling
    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! What a great way to change your mood :-D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what is happening today but I will be thinking of you! Brilliant page sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez you are such a marvel,producing such a brilliant journal page when so many other things are going on. Love and hugs to you all. x x ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, lovely positive vibrant colours

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sentiment on this...great true statement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx