Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Scrap It!

Well, I'm starting to get used to my new blog look, hope you like it too! Thank You for all the lovely comments this week.. I was really worried..!!

This week sees a new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and I do like a good challenge..!!

Something totally out of the box for me!? Well, no quite, it's how I got into paper crafting.. making & keeping memory books for my 3.. but it's been a while..!!

The one and only gorgeous Jo Capper-Sandon has set a fantastic challenge! 

This weeks challenge is all about using a photograph on your creation. Jo would like to see you scrap it!

It's ages & ages since I did any scrapping and it felt good to get back into the groove and use some gorgeous Stampotique Originals stamps.

Here is my layout..



     Stamps used: Daniel's Hearts & Ti Amo

Clean and simple this time... this style is growing on me..!!

I hope you can play along, there is two chances of winning a fabulous $30 gift certificate this month and the challenge is open to ANY stamps.. thank you for calling, wishing you a lovely weekend. Gez oxoxo

         ~♥~


15 comments:

  1. O i love it, its gorgeous! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only a fabulous photograph but a gorgeous layout! I love the simplicity of this my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and you new blog looks great...have a great weekend...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it,love how you've used the hearts :)
    liking the new 'you' too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photo!!!
    Great simple layout - fab

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning Gez. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout my lovely, less is more springs to mind and so effectively done to give your gorgeous photo centre stage, brilliant darling.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! Loving the new look on your blog too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez this is gorgeous, it looks so simple (but I bet it wasn't) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great layout, your blog is looking very good too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely. Love the color blue that comes back in the hearts and photo! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez what a great effect the photo of Ben has and it looks like he is blowing the heart bubbles - fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you have extra hearts flying away. This is such a useful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully simply to compliment the gorgeous pic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx