Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Whatever the weather

It's time for a fabulous new challenge from the Stampotique Designers  challenge blog. 

This week Sue would like you to base your creation around the weather! It can be sun, rain, snow, hail... whatever the weather!

Here is my snowy tag! Good job this little monster has his fluffy Hoo-hoo to keep him warm ;-)


Lots of inking and shading.. great fun adding the snow using a white gel pen!


     

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance, hope you can play along this week remembering the challenges are now open to any stamps! and two lucky winners names will be randomly picked at the end of the month to win a $30 gift certificate each! Good luck, Gez
                                                

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag, great background and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool tag! Love your background! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is brilliant what a stunning tag love it hugs Cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tag, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag! Thanks for using one of my stamps! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez
    Oh I love this fab Tag. The new monster is so cute and I love the use of my favorite Shroom! I love the lemon colour and the gorgeous swirls. Hoping to find the time to enter myself.
    Have a good day. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Gez - fab work as ever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag honey. I love how the muted colours in the background make the monster and hearts 'pop' very clever and very effective.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag - that shroom looks big enough for the two of them to take shelter under!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love this tag :) all the elements work and it is so interesting Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this tag Gez, fab colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Gez.... i wish i had a fluffy hoo hoo to keep me warm... *snort* !!!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe... me too Trish!! xx

    Thanks everyone for your lovely comments..xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab tag, so regretting not getting this stamp now. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwwwh So cute...
    Love that Hoo Hoo.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so stinking cute! lol I am kicking myself for not getting this image! LOVE your tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally gorgeous Gez, I love your background and your little monster x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow brilliant and whimsical fab project hugs sasysxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tag, love the details and colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx