Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Tando Creative.. Back to Basics

This week some of the Design Team have been going back to basics and using just basic shapes on their creations. 

Tando Creative have a lovely selection of basic shapes from hearts and stars to arrows and everything in between suitable for scrapbook layouts, cards. Atc's, canvasses and just about anything alterable you can think of.. click on the link HERE to view and also HERE for a list of stockists.

Today it's my turn to share my piece with you..


I've made an art journal page which I think I might just mount onto a canvas. I had great fun inking and stamping and have used a couple of chipboard stars from the Grab Bag of Stars to decorate my lady..


The chipboard stars were inked with Cosmic Shimmer sprays.


Thank you for calling..
Happy creating, Gez oxox


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful darling, loving all the layers too. Wow, those eyes are haunting aren't they!
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is soooo gorgeous Gez!!!!! The semtiment is perfect for her of course. Yes, do mount it darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gez! Love that quote too! Take care, Chrisxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gez -- Love the girl; Did you finish her with beeswax; she had a dreamy quality. You won on Morning Dewdrops check it out here and please read your email messages; left one on yahoo address and FB --
    http://morningdewdrops.typepad.com/my-blog/2012/10/win-win-breast-cancer-awareness-month-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute rustic looking stars. they look like they are all rusted and old. awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx