Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 29 October 2012

Tando Creative BLOG HOP

What better way to start a new week than with a blog hop! 

Everyone at my house is just happy to get through the weekend without anything exciting happening. I can happily report that we are back home albeit on airbeds downstairs with reed defusers all over the place.. just waiting for a sinus infection to start now!!!! 


For this Blog Hop the gorgeous & talented Design Team have been creating with the Tando Mini Range.

If you would like to take part in the Blog Hop please start over at the Tando Creative inspirational blog and hop round.. or if you are lost please start back there.. if you have landed here from Dana's gorgeous blog


 You are in the right place!

Here is my heart hanger I have created for the Blog Hop..


I think this sentiment has to be true for everyone single one of my lovely bloggie friends out there.. xoxoxoxo

I love the basic rustic feel to this heart and the basic chipboard hearts make the perfect embellishments for my hanger.

I used the
Tando Mini Hearts

 These hearts were so easy to cover with pattern paper.. I then gently sanded down the edges and lightly ink all the way around just to soften the edges..

From my blog you need to hop back on over to the Tando Creative blog making sure to leave comments as you go.. Good Luck for the draw.

Happy creating, Gez oxox

25 comments:

  1. Love your rustic heart - and pleased for you that you are back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cracking 'Happy Homecoming' design, Gez - just been reading your news - wow! How awful for you - I'm so sorry you had to go through all this and hope you manage to get your lives together little by little. You're amazing to keep blogging. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Gez
    So pleased to hear you are back at home, won't be long before the air is breathable again!! Must be smelling awful, but it will be fine soon.
    Your wooden heart banner is gorgeous, love that beautiful ribbon to handg it up with. The hearts are gorgeous and love how you have papered them.
    Take care and speak soon. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home Gez. Love the heart. Beautiful colours. Lovely sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's lovely, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Gez, I love it. Hoping for the smell to go soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gez! That is so so beautiful, especially as I know that the words are heartfelt my lovely! I hope that the reed defusers are doing their job and you will soon all be more comfortable. HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beautiful hanging, Gez. glad you are managing to get your home back to normal. It amazes me that you can produce such lovely work after the trauma you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty project. Hope all will be back to normal soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very rustic and pretty Gez. ♥

    Hope half term is going ok? x :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh!!! Gez,I love your heart,it is beautiful.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely heart x glad to hear that you're back home and no new adventures this weekend! Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so pretty Gez -really chic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Completely gorgeous - I love the delicate pastels and, of course, the delicious distressing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yet another gorgeous project the Tando design team have come up with - thanks Gez. The shapes of the hearts is quite diverse yet all quite modern - I like! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So nice and pretty, wishing you the best of luck in your difficult time. Can I ask how you adhered the paper to the mini?

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this rustic piece. and how nice you dedicate it to all your online friends as well. very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable row of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your heart and the Tando one too Gez
    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the softer colour tones and different textures you have got from the different papers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Gez, your hanging is absolutely beautiful, I love that you've kept the design simple and pretty so that the sentiment speaks out loud and clear. A real treasure

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty, would make such a gorgeous gift, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx