Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Tando Creative October challenge

This month's theme over at Tando Creative's challenge blog is purple, orange, green and black. I think my wreath just about fits the theme!

As Tando Creative continues to celebrate their 3rd Birthday this month's prize has been doubled!

 Here is my wreath..


I am really excited to share this Halloween Wreath and Letters with you today.. I had soooo much fun decorating the wreath and getting inky, painty & messy!


 The letters were given a coat of crackle paint.


 Lots of silvery paint and of course, some gorgeous guys to help you celebrate (Twinkie & Sweetmoves) from Stampotique Originals!


 Thanks for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance, don't forget there is still also time to join in the Birthday Bash blog hop HERE!

If you fancy having a go at decorating your own wreath here is a complete list of Stockists

Happy creating, Gez oxox



19 comments:

  1. Wow Gez this is wonderfull!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Gez.
    Brilliant Halloween wreath from you. I love the skulls and Daniel, he is my favorite Stampotique. Have a great day.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing piece Gez, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW! and I am not into Halloween! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab wreath honey, I love all the webs everywhere. You can definitely see how much fun you had.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gez. Don't the 2 companies go so well together?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool wreath! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wreath really like how you have combined these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wreath is gorgeous, I love how you did the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Gez, this is fantastic

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great piece, I really like everything about it. I must get some Halloween stuff, the projects are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab wreath, so much great detail to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Gez - this is so creative - love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny and fabulous creation, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gez that is just tooo cute! I LOVE it! Thanx for sharing.

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic Halloween wreath, Gez - can't believe the amazing texture and detail there is to enjoy! The crackled lettering is delicious, and the gleaming green web is fabulous! Didn't think I'd be playing with these particular colours, but it sort of happened without me!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx