Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 7 October 2012

Tando Creative's Birthday Bash Blog Hop!

Well what an exciting 7 days it's been over at the Tando Creative blog this week!

If you have landed here from Carol's gorgeous blog Krafty Pieces then you are in the right place!

Today draws to close the fun activities of the past week with a "History of Tando" Birthday Bash Blog Hop.. as one of the newer members of the Design Team I am using some of the newer pieces of chipboard on my creation from March & July 2011..


Here is my card to celebrate!

Stamps used: Minkygirl & Twinkie

A special card for a special lady.. Well Done Di and Many Congratulations, I hope Tando celebrate many more birthdays to come.. Gez xx

 ~♥~

For my card, first of all I laid some stars from the Grab bag onto a piece of white cardstock
Then I sprayed the card with dye inks.. (the fun messy part!)

Next I stamped my two gorgeous party buddies from Stampotique Originals onto bright white cardstock
~ they are actually mounted on tiny 3D foam pads!

Then it was time to get busy doodling with a black pen on the small Speech Bubbles


and also, some of the small Straight Bunting


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you are taking part in the Birthday Bash Blog Hop
(remember the lucky random prize draw for leaving a comment on every blog in the hop!)

From here you want to continue hopping on over to Dana's gorgeous blog They Call Me Tatar Salad

 Also, if you are thinking of joining the blog hop or have got lost along the way you can start right back HERE
at the start! 

GOOD LUCK for the draw!

Edited to say... would you like to see the prize?? RRP valued at over £90!

 Home Sweet Home Plaque
Mini Theatre Stage Wide
Christmas Tree Printer Tray
Layered Rowing Boat
6" x 6" Frame with Stand
Arabian Styled Layered Arch Frame
Tando Mini's: Balloons, Candles, Leaves2, Keys
Small Wrought Iron Gate
Flowers with Stems Grab bag
Works of Parts Kit: Come Fly with me small and Sweeth Tooth small
Karens Frames: Gothic Arches
Scalloped bunting small
Mini house trio
Mini houses and fences
Set of 5 decorative keys
Oriental New Year Symbols
3 Jigsaw tags
Masks: Set of 3 Reindeer, Leaves, Steampunk Tree, Bird and Branch, Distorted Harlequin, Haunted House.


 What a fantastice prize!!

Gez oxox


35 comments:

  1. Love it....not just because you used purple and red (2 of my favourite colours) - gorgeous doodling and masking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card brill idea for those speech bubbles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,love how you have used the star's,as for the stamps my favourite's,Fabulous card
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the background and your use of a black pen is amazing. I will try this.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love your card, it's bright and so much fun that anyone would love to receive it!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool celebration card! Congrats for it!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great design. I've not done much with chipboard so it's great to see all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stamps and great card! Thank you for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great birthday card for tando!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card, love the starry background and the speech bubbles look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really fun card and such a great background technique

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm right behind Kay this morning in the blog hop; it feels quite strange to know I'm 'following' someone that way but I know why. All the designers have their own style of course to interpret what starts off life as basic chipboard or masks. I'm having a great Sunday morning learning about Tando. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I just love what you've made here, fun to look at and enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your fab and happy card Gez, x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun, funky card! Love all the mist and the doodling you did on the Tando shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun and bright card perfect for this birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great week... and a fabulous, funky card to finish it off! Love the fabulous splattered background, and the colouring on the images is outstanding!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. AAhh this is so much fun Gez! Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol

    They almost look like they're having a good time Gez ;-))

    Lovely as always

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this fun card. Fantastic images and brilliant background. Love all the "doodling" too.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card, love your images & background xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super fun card! I love the background. Great use of the speech bubbles! Thanks for the inspiration Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL totally cool card. Your stamps and the bubbles totally rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG!! This may be my favorite so far!! It is cute and whimsical and I love the colors!! And did I mention I am a nut for banners??

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely, and I think it's a great use of Minky and twinkie.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun quirky card, love the colours! The doodling looks cool and I love the masking too xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute card. Great idea, lol.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  28. very outstanding colourful card made so well with Tando products very apt for Tandos BIrthday congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this card! Great way to use the banner and speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Totally spooky creation. I really like the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx