Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Well..!!

.. this FEELS a bit strange..!!

I have wanted to widen the width of my blog posts for a while now and the non Blogger template I was using wouldn't allow Blogger to alter the settings.. fair enough, but with my technical support away at University these days.. I thought I'd have a bash myself.. and one thing sort of lead to another..!!

      I hope you like it.. for now..!! Still working on the fonts and colours..

Thanks as always for your wonderful support I appreciate everyone's comments & thoughts. Gez oxox


6 comments:

  1. Oh Gez, I love it. The heading is super cool and bright and gorgeous, look forward to seeing what you pop on it.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird.. the header is centered on Chrome & Firefox and slightly off on Explorer!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! a new techy person has evolved. well done.
    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..!! Thanks Joanne..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! I love it! nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx