Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 30 November 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Fun & Games!

It's time for a brand NEW dare this morning over at the Daring Cardmakers and have they got some fun & games to share with you this week..

Our hostess this week Rein would like to see you make a card which also has a little extra element of fun :

*It could include a game for the recipient to play..
*Or you could put moving things on your card such as flapping wings or wheels that really work
*Or it can bee an advent calendar card with doors and windows  to open...
Here is my card based on a little game my 5 yr old loves to play! 


Tic Tac Toe anyone??

For the front of the card I sprayed & inked some watercolour card and cut it into squares, I then added some doodling to each square to look like stitching and thought about the theme... I jumped straight for my Stampotique stamps :o)

I used Front Door Shrubbery and Christmas Ornaments Cube for the front of my card.

Inside the card I added a decorated envelope to keep the game pieces in a safe place..











Stamps used inside my card..

Let the games begin..

.. game over .... did you win??
(I daren't win against my 5 yr old..!!!!)

For the games pieces I stamped and embossed the images onto bright white cardstock and coloured the images using gel pens..

Stamps used..


... time to pack away...

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, it's definately fun and games here for me this morning, my daughter announced an hour ago she'd like to try and get home tonight and spend tomorrow with us and then travel back to University on Sunday morning............ Eek! soooooooooooooooooooo..... much to do!


Have a great weekend, Gez oxoxox


11 comments:

  1. What a great idea, love your project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, such a good idea and lovely and bright.
    Have a fab weekend together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a fab idea - brilliantly done. When my middle son was little he was impossible to beat at this game! Hope you see your lovely daughter this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the idea of using stamped squares instead of counters Gez.

    Have a lovely weekend with Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea and love how you've decorated your tic tac toe!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a great idea!! and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes, great and funny game !!!! Especially for young children, I think I should try to do something like yours one day ! Thank you Gez, and have a nice week-end with your daughter. Xoco x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your idea is amazing, Gez. So simple, so beautiful and so much fun. I also love the colours you used and the nice inside of the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We absolutely lοve your blog and find many of уour pοst's to be just what I'm lοoking fοг.
    Do yοu оffer guеst writеrѕ to
    write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog post - Car insurance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx