Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 23 November 2012

Daring Cardmakers - Twinkle twinkle!

It's Friday again, and that can only mean one thing over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog.. yes! it's time for a brand NEW dare..

We had a lovely response to my challenge last week, thank YOU!

This week it's the turn of Lythan to set another fabulous Dare.. here is what Lythan has to say..


After the refreshing change of non Christmas cards last week, I decided to make this week's dare one where you can be seasonal if you wish, but no pressure if you don't - or have already finished making the cards for this year. (swot!)

So it is pretty simple really - the theme is
Twinkle, twinkle!
and you are challenged to make a card that features at least one star.

The Design Team, along with our talented Guest Miri, have created card magic once again (with a star shaped wand of course). Have a look at these celestial beauties!

FAB, fab challenge Lythan!


Here is my card..


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance... I'm having to sit on my hands again this week as there's a chance my daughter might (and it's a very tiny might..!) pay us a flying visit.... I'm not actually sitting on my hands, I'm hoovering, and dusting and baking and some..!!

Have a great weekend, whatever your plans.. Promise to visit everyone soon, I am hoping to get some blog hopping time after the weekend.. til then... Keep warm, Gez oxoxo

14 comments:

  1. this is just so, so adorable. And may your dreams come true this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous starry creation Gez and fingers crossed for a visit from Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card sweetie, love your inky background.
    Huge huggles and gingers crossed for your 'might'......
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the design and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background colour really pops! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez
    Just love the simpicity of this, but still looks like you have done alot of techniques.
    Love the Line up monster, so sweet. Fab blue colour and the mottled effect is stunning.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I hope your daughter can come home Gez as am sure she misses you as much as you miss her.
    Loving your fab piece, great colourings and loving the design, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Gez, it's so beautiful. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone, so happy you like my card. I'm thinking of getting it printed into 'real' Christmas cards.. a bit sad knowing my daughter isn't coming home this weekend... ho hum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card...hope your daughter makes it

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah this is so sweet, Hope you have a lovely weekend, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Gez, I just adore that little monster, so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx