Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Sneak peak!

How hard can it be to photograph sparkle!!

My daughter didn't make it home this weekend so I threw myself into a new mixed media painting!

Happiness is................... paints & a brush!

~♥ Bliss ♥~

 ... it's good for the soul!

             Wishing everyone a great week. Happy creating, Gez oxoxo

                                                      ~♥♥♥~
   

15 comments:

  1. OMG Gez - just beautiful!!! Polly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez she is stunning sweetie, I can't wait to see the whole thing.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unfortunate she didn't make it home, but with this weather she is probably better staying where she is and also we wouldn't have been privy to your wonderful creation.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful are there no end to your talents, I am green as I can't draw at all. Sorry Rachel didn't make it but Christmas will be here soon. Have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your daughter was unable to come home this weekend but love your creation, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely paint, really magic !!! To create consoles a bit of sadness, I know it well... Have a good week Gez. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gez sorry your DD couldn't get home as you planned but what a way to direct your attention I love her LOTS Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My word Gez you are really talent. I love the expression on her face and the eyes are amazing.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez....
    This is most inspiring... Really love her. xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow wow WOWZER!!!!! this is just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx