Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge #74 ~ Paint

It's time for a brand new challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and this week our gorgeous host Libby is challenging you to use paint on your creation.

The Design Team have been super busy this week and have lots of inspiration to share with you! Hope you can join in the fun.. 

For this challenge I have used acrylic paint for my journal page background..







Stamps used: Line Up and Giant Shroom

 Don't you feel sorry for the lil guy left out in the rain..!!

  ... aarhh!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Don't forget there are 2 lucky random winners picked each month to win a $30 gift certificate each, just perfect for this time of the year. Good luck.

  Happy creating, Gez oxoxo


21 comments:

  1. LOL... Poor guy that shroom looks as if it could fit one more... Thanks for the giggles.
    xoxo
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah Love this Gez - love the colour combination - stunning. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page, love the colors and set up!
    xx france

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gez, though these guys should definitely move up a bit lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous pages, but i think he likes to stand in de rain,haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe.. you might be right Karin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page sweetie, lol little guy is just like Max, loves the rain I see, my little monkey will NOT keep his raincover on or hood up, just sits there laughing while getting soaked!! Tee hee, love the sentiment, just what we have all been saying in Cornwall for the last 3 days (nice and sunny now though)!!
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe he was smelly and needed a wash Gez? hahaha

    Colourful page and expertly crafted as always. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute and funny, I love it !!! It makes me think to a little story my youngest daughters really appreciate he he ! At the end, the last poor animal is invited to join, it's by a very cold day of winter gla gla !... :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Gez, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These creatures make me smile and I love the painted pages!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've come through the link from the Stampotique Designers Challenge because these little guys really caught my attention. Love this so much! Your pages look amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, fell in love with your journal page as soon as I saw it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab pages Gez! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is sooo adorable. Aww that poor little guy out in the rain all alone, LOL! Love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute, great composition xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank YOU Pat.xxx
    One of my favourite pages I have to say! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx