Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge #74 Nature

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Our gorgeous and talented Nellie has come up with a fabulous theme.. nature


I love all things nature! Right now it’s autumn here and I think nature is at it’s best this time of the year. All those stunning colors, falling leaves, mushrooms and a very special atmosphere and smell.

So I chose “Nature” as theme for this week’s challenge. Think flowers, trees, bugs, bees, birds, mushrooms, leaves or any thing else you want to use that reflects. I can’t wait to see what you all come up with. So have fun stamping and show us!

I've made a bookmark they are always useful..

Stamps used:

Hung Out To Dry, Giant Shroom, Dangling Stars, freebie Star by Jo Capper-Sandon from Craft Stamper in the UK !! Floral Flutter, Keep Calm


I am looking forward to seeing everyone's creations for this challenge. I hope you can join us too.


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy creating, Gez oxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work sweetie, love the colours and composition.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-Dor-Able!! such beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your fab bookmark Gez, he is such a fab bunny.
    Just read your post above...no you can't runaway ....lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag. Love the stamps and the color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx