Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge#73 ~ Hanging-Home decor

It's time for a BRAND NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and have we got an exciting challenge for you! The Design Team are delighted to share their creations with you.. I hope you can play along.. not forgetting two lucky random players will each win a $30 gift certificate to spend in store..

This weeks challenge has been set by the very talented Sam over at  Me And My Stamps. Sam would like you to share some hanging or home decor with us. 

Here is my canvas..


 Stamps used:

and


                    Oh Sam..!! Thank You for a FANTASTIC challenge..


 (This is heading straight off to University to my daughter :o))



A simple canvas with a painty background. The background stamps were stamped straight onto the canvas, the Giant Shroom, Goat Monster and Baby Cthulhu were stamped onto smooth cardstock cut-out and coloured with Copic pens along with the sentiment.

Thank you for calling, and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Thanks again for everyone's kind comments and emails after the fire, we are finally getting back to some kind of normal. Leaves you feeling a little jumpy tho..

 Keep safe & Happy creating, Gez oxoxo

~♥♥~

17 comments:

  1. Such a sweet canvas! I can't imagine a daughter how wouldn't be happy with it. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvas is just really nice, with cheerful colors and nice details ! Sure your daughter will enjoy it !! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love it, looks fun and brilliant to look at and enjoy. think I shall have to invest so some of these stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Gez, I love Goat Monster, and your daughter will love this! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful canvas gez! I see one of my stamps in there, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel is one lucky girl!!!! This is beautiful my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT! I must get some canvas!!!! looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks great, gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great canvas, love those colors. I think your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great canvas, fab background, the giant mushroom and goat monster are on my wish list!!!

    Hope you're house is 'back to normal'now

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe Gez what a beautiful canvas sweetie, I love the colours you have used and such a fab composition too.
    I'm sure your lovely daughter will cherish it, lucky girl.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous canvas and so cute I just love it, there's a couple of stamps on there that I wish I could get hold of. I hope Rachel is settled and enjoying uni.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooo sweet ♥ I love the bright and happy colors and the flying sweetie! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog :) I am far behind too, but I don´t mind and look forward to paint and create them when its the right time :) big hug from Conny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goat monster is just sooooo adorable. Love the whole project

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sweet canvas! :)
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a top idea for something to send your daughter. The images are so cutesy stampotiquey, so to speak - a great fun, gorgeous canvas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx