Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 17 November 2012

Tando Home Decor Star canvas

All this week some of the Design Team members have been sharing their home decor creations with you.. today, it's my turn.


I've made a canvas... for guess who....yes!!! My daughter.. ♥♥♥


 My daughter comes home for Christmas in 29 days.. Gosh, I miss that girl SOOOOOOO much!


 I used some of the stars from the grab bag and gave them a coating of silver acrylic paint.

(click HERE to see a list of stockists..)

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Happy creating, Gez oxoxo


Edited to say... fingers crossed I should be on the train to spend a couple of hours with my daughter today, early, early start but it'll be worth it.. it's been 56 days since I last saw her and another 29 before she comes home for Christmas but I don't care... I NEED a hug off that girl.. :o))

14 comments:

  1. you go get hugs! I really like the difference in colours, the central light really complients the owl image.EE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe.....I hope that you have had many hugs by the time you read this my lovely!!!!

    Gorgeous gorgeous canvas!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas - the colours in the background are so subtle... just lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs make the world seem right :)
    Enjoy
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez, this just glows. Amazing effect. Love the owl and the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Gez. Hope you get lots of time wiht your girl.
    It is horrid when they go off isn;t it.
    Hope things are going ok with the house.
    Gorgeous Canvas, your daughter will love it, great colours, stars and owl.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your canvas, your daughter will love it and no doubt there will be a few tears after reading those words. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful canvas to match a beautiful sentiment Gez, she will love it I'm sure.
    Huge huggles sweetie x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your cuddles and hugs Gez. Beautiful canvas too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet and nice canvas, Gez. Love your sentiment too... and the way the accent is put on it, thanks to the little owl ! Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww how cute is that owl! Loving this canvas, am sure your daughter will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely & beautifully simple as well Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx