Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Celebration Blog Candy



The one and only lovely Vicki owner of A Sprinkle of Imagination is offering some serious blog candy to one lucky winner. 

 
It's a fun challenge too.. Vicki would like you to pop on over to her online store and choose something you would like to find in your Christmas stocking.. to find out more details and how to play along please pop on over to our brand new Creative Design Team blog!

Good Luck for the draw, I can't wait to see what you pick!

(Thank you for everyone's kind wishes and support too,
I feel so lucky to be apart of this brand new adventure
and among such talented folks)

Have a great weekend, keep warm,

Hugs
Gez oxox

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, have been and said!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx