Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Deck the halls.... with Tando!

Happy Sunday everyone! Don't you just love the slower pace at the weekends!

I am delighted to share my creations with you today for the 'Deck the halls' theme over at the Tando Creative blog.

I have been busy decorating some of the baubles from the Tando Grab Bag of Baubles (large) 
See HERE (click on link) for list of stockists..


 Here are my finished baubles.. no tree up yet to hang them on but it won't be long now..!!


 close-up..

The chipboard baubles were first sprayed with ink and decorated with gold acrylic circles before adding the little photographs and embellishments. 

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Keep warm, Gez

oxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous and they look like they have a real nice depth to them too

    Enjoy your day

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful sweetie, I'm sure they will look just as fab hanging on your tree too.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx