Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 14 December 2012

Merry Everything!

This week over at the Tando blog some of the Design Team have been coming up with quick and easy inspiration and ideas for festive makes.. here is my card.


I started with a piece of plain white cardstock and sprayed Dylusion Ink sprays through Tando's Joined Snowflake mask.


I then mounted the card onto black cardstock to make the pattern pop! and painted a Tando Mini Snowman with pearl acrylic paint.



 
Isn't he cute! 

The sentiment Merry Everything! is one of my favourites from  Stampotique Originals.

Thank You for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Keep warm this weekend. 

Happy creating, Gez oxoxo



 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that stencil, what a fab idea to have them all joined together. Lovely blue colour too which really makes the white pop.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple but incredibly effective my lovely!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card. I love the blue background with the gorgeous flakes and that sweet silver snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Gez, lovely and bright xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Gez.
    Gorgeous snowflake card, love it.
    Hope you are all doing well and have a place sorted for the festive season.
    Love Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez, very pretty card you have here. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous design!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx