Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge #77 ~ Sentimental

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and I am delighted and over the moon to be your hostess this week.. my challenge to you is to get sentimental!  

I love to add sentiments to my artwork whether I am cardmaking or art journaling. To me a simple sentiment can say it all.. Stampotique Originals have a lovely selection of sentiments to suit all occasions and tastes and as you would expect from Stampotique some out of the norm sentiments too!

So, it's time to get creative and share your favourite sentiments with us.

 Have fun!

I decided to alter an envelope for this challenge and had great fun getting inky with Dylusions!

I used some beautiful stamps from Stampotique Originals stamping them with Archival ink.

Stamps used: French Text, Daisy, Daisy, LOVE travels.... Two Sticks, Altered 4U



The nice thing about altering envelopes is you get to decorate both sides :o))

I just had to share something funny I noticed while I was crafting, I sprayed some Dylusions spray onto my craft mat and on a closer look noitced something that made me smile..


 .. here's a close - up..!!


 hehe..!!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join in the fun over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. The Design Team have got some fabulous creations to inspire you.. not forgetting there are 2 chances each month to win a $30 gift certificate to spend at the Stampotique store.


 Good Luck, Gez oxoxo

14 comments:

  1. Hihihi that's funny :-D Love your envelope! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm showing my age now but it's Dougal from the Magic Roundabout lol. I love your envelope Gez, and I'm sure it will brighten up Posties day too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ages since I altered an envelope, forgotten how much fun it could be... love Dougal..lol

    Love

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssss! I remember Dougal! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mail art and the unexpected smiley face xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe...someone has sent you a smiley my lovely x

    Adore the envelope xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this - stunning background - would never have thought of decorating an envelope - gonna try this. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous envelope Gez, I never think to decorate them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is the little things that make us chuckle isn't Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx