Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge #79 Ornaments

This week Maria is hosting our latest challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. Maria says..

'' Christmas is right around the corner. Are you ready for Santa? Create an ornament for your Christmas tree, the front door or for a special present. How do you like Christmas this year? Traditional or modern? Have fun creating and Happy Holidays.''
 
What a fun challenge!  
 
Here is my Christmas ornament
 Stamps used: Journey Collage & Hug Monster

Isn't this lil guy just the cutest monster to find in your stocking!


 The gorgeous stocking is from Tando Creative and all of their chipboard is available from A Sprinkle of Imagination
 (if you can't see what you are looking for just email Vicki and she will be happy to help :o))

**Vicki also sell STAMPOTIQUE! and can order any stamps for you in the UK

The Christmas stocking was covered with Fired Brick Distress Ink and then stamped using Journey Collage from Stampotique Originals.


I also used Pearl & Gold acrylic paint on my stocking and Copic pens for colouring Hug Monster.

Thank You for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join us for our latest challenge, not forgetting 2 lucky winners names will be drawn at random to both win a $30 gift certificate.

I hope your preparations are going well for the big day!

Happy creating, Gez oxoxo

 

11 comments:

  1. Lol love it! Have a lovely xmas
    Love Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely monster made me smile! Have wonderful Christmas Nellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just fabulous!! Love all the texture! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hoot. Did I say I love Stampotique?? well maybe just once. Happy Christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gez, that is just so cute. I love all the stampotique monsters and to see hug monster peeking out of the top of the stocking is just too much. You got me laughing big time girl. Finding this on the christmas tree would be fantastic. I need to get some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giggles... Love the stocking and his head poking out. So SO sweet.
    Thanks
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea and I love how hug monster is just peeking over that stocking - fabulous

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wonderful... and so cute !!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx