Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 18 January 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ Embossibility!

Thanks to everyone who joined in with Leo's 'frilly' challenge last week over at the Daring Cardmakers and for sharing some pretty frilly cards, we loved visiting your blogs.

It's Keilly turn to challenge us this week with her fab dare...

'Embossability'

I'd like you to make a card / project and use embossing of some kind, either wet or dry embossing, let's see some texture! 
 
What a super dare! Here is my card..

 Stamps used: Zara's Party & Be Mine.

A quick and simple card from me this week. Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Have a great weekend and snow if you want it!!!
 Happy creating, Gez oxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Gez.
    Great card from you today. I have that script embossing folder and don't use it enough, it looks lovely.
    Funny wee Rabbit too.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie. Hope you haven't got too much snow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Gez, this is really sweet my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card.
    If you have a snap of something that has made you smile you might like to join in the fun on my blog and share it with others....after all we can't have too many smiles can we?
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the stamps you have used are adorable. The card made me smile as it is my kind of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, I love that little rabbit and it goes really well with that lovely embossing folder x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx