Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 11 January 2013

Daring Cardmakers for the frill of it!

Hi everyone, 

I can't believe it's a Friday again!! It's been all go here this week or rather not! with my little boy not returning to school just yet after Chickenpox! I'm so happy it's Friday though as my daughter is due home from Uni any time now!

Here is my card for this weeks Daring Cardmakers brand NEW dare today.  Another great dare set by Leo this week.. it's all for the frill of it!

Leo wants to see some 'frills' this week. 

Here is my card!

Stamps used: Zara Gift and Hug Enclosed!

I just love Maria's gorgeous images from Stampotique Originals they are perfect for lots of different occasions and just know I will use her stamps again and again and again!

ALL of the complete range of Stampotique stamps are available from A Sprinkle of Imagination in the UK and don't worry if you can't just find what you are looking for.. drop Vicki a line and she will be happy to help you.. I have used some gorgeous washi tape for the frill on my card that you can find HERE. I just LOVE this colour, it's one of my favourites!

Thank you for calling today and for leaving a comment if you get the chance, sorry I haven't been commenting an awful lot this week.. I am looking forward to getting my routine back a little next week!

 Have a great weekend, Gez oxoxo 

14 comments:

  1. Love the CAS card it's lovely ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the Stampotique stamps look so good. I love the washi tape frill, it is such a modern twist on frilliness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gez, have a happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, super! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card my lovely, I adore your frill. Have a fab family weekend sweetie, enjoy.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a real cartoon! you did a great job Gez!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 'hug enclosed!' stamp you've you used here (and the last post) and that little bunny looks like he's in need of one LOL !!!

    Hope your son is over the worst of his chicken pox and life returns to normal soon.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the folded paper ans the stitching detail! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, Gez, it's fun, it's crisp and it's just a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So simple, yet so much fun

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Gez, I really love that image and the fact you've managed to incorporate the frill onto such a contemporary design x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The washi tape frill is great! And it goes so well with the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx