Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Happy New Year from Tando Creative!

This week some of the Design Team have been sharing their New Year creations with you and today I am proud to have my turn!

 Happy New Year!
 ... from all of Us!

I've used the gorgeous Clock Mask from Tando..see list of stockists.. HERE



Thank You for calling today, I hope you can pop on over to see more delightful inspiration from the Design Team HERE and also visit the Challenge blog to see the brand NEW challenge for January with prizes to be won!

  Happy creating, Gez oxox

 ~♥~


7 comments:

  1. Morning Gez.
    What a great card. My lovely friend bought me this Stampotique stamp for Christmas, it is so cute and funny isn't it.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new stamp Debbie, it is SO versatile.. thats what I LOVE about all the stamps from Stampotique :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very happy happy new year card. Thanks for the smile on a grey, wet and windy day in Norway. Happy New Year to you and may it bring the best of all things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo thats just gorgeous Gez! I love the way you have coloured the 'numbers', they look so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!! Love the gorgeous watercolor colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous!! Love the soft water colour effects!! Hugs Juls x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx