Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

If only lying in bed all day... was an option..!!

Good morning, from a very snowy Lancashire, England! I am delighted to be sharing my 2nd DT piece of artwork with you today over at the Creative blog for A Sprinkle of Imagination.

I have been having tremendous fun with the fabulous Bombay Inks from Dr Ph. Martin. The colours make me soooo happy!


 Aren't they yummy! I have coveted these for soooooo  l o n g !!

I was also lucky enough to receive one of the brand new creative journals from Dylusions for Christmas from a very dear friend and I couldn't wait to get started. I quite like the size and the elastic is a superb idea.

 So here are some sneak peaks..








Please pop on over to the Creative blog to see my finished page!

 Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Keep warm & craft! Hugs, Gez oxoxo


13 comments:

  1. I really like the quote you've used here. Lovely page and colours. I gave myself one of these journals for Christmas but haven't started playing in it yet. I wanted to finish my little 6" x 6" one first - almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO what an amazing quote!! How true for lots of us hey, we can but dream!! What a fabulous page too sweetie, tons of gorgeous inky goodness as always. You lucky girl ref the journal, hope its as good as its supposed to be??
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still smiling! Oh! Those colours!! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote and the inks - another thing I have to add to my growing list of must-haves.
    Ann B
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. off over to have a better look as I soooo need to see it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous colours Gez! I love that they are 'soft' on the page too. Off to see all of it now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh when this popped up on my dashboard I thought you were doing something with a colour wheel - lol

    Great dribbling and splodging!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow fabulous pages and i love the quote !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh I likey those inks how lucky are you? and what a lovely gift from your friend too...

    fab page Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo this is gorgeous Gez ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. your inks look yummy .... think you may have added them to my wishlist too!! Love what you have done with them ... your work is so inspirational! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx