Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 12 January 2013

It's all snow!

This week over on the Tando Creative blog some of the Design Team members have been sharing their snowy creations with you.. today, it's my turn.. I heard the other day we are due 3 weeks of snow.. I hope it's true!

I've made an Atc for my creation this week and had so much fun getting inky and messy using Dylusion spray inks and a fabulous Tando Joined Snowflakes mask (both available from A Sprinkle of Imagination)

  Be mine?
 Stamp used: Be Mine

Isn't he just the cutest snowman! .. I am always reminded of the saying.. some of my best friends are flakes!!

If you haven't tried using the Artist Trading Cards from Tando you are in for a real treat.. one side is coated white (so I saved this for the reverse to write down my details) and set about making the background. The artist trading cards are a very good thickness and will NOT bend or bow even after heat setting.

I embellished the Atc with a snowman from the Mini's Snowmen set (ideal for card making too) and also one of the snowflakes from the Mini's Snowflakes set and painted each of them with silver acrylic paint.

I hope you like my Atc..

Have a great Saturday, I'm hoping to meet up my daughter today, she's coming home from Uni for a couple of days, can't wait to see that girl!

  Happy creating, Gez oxox


6 comments:

  1. Brrrrrrrr!!!!!! I love the snow, especially as I live in a town now :D Your ATC is lovely sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab atc, love your snowman!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab, love the colours and the textures!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving what you have been doing! This atc is gorgeous! Hope you are having a great time with your daughter, Love, Chrisx
    ps sorry I'm so rubbish at commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Gez, I'm looking forward to the snow too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx