Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Little treasures revealed!


I was delighted to share my first ever creation with you for A Sprinkle of Imagination the other day and shared a sneak peak on my blog, now I can show you my whole creation!

One of my new year resolutions this year is to get back into scrap booking and so I have a 9"x5" page to share with you..  I have gathered lots of memorabilia while going through drawers and sorting out my parents estate and I've found the perfect solution for storing little treasures and paperwork.. the Tim Holtz Idea-ology glassine envelopes make for the perfect storage solution.. here is one of my pages.. based on my original idea..


 Little Treasures album page..
Ingredients

Glassine envelope, (tag size)
Yours Truly Collection of papers from Glitz Design
Stampotique Originals stamp (Olive Rose)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze (Paradise Pink)
also, lace, pin and flower from my craftbox

First of all I started by scrumpling up the Glassine envelope to give it an aged feel and applied paint splatters using the Tattered Angels, Paradise Pink Glimmer Glaze this paint is so COOL, it is a translucent paint with glimmer and shimmer!

I also painted a paper rose from my craftbox witht the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze.. I can see me needing more of this paint in lots of different colours!!

   close up..

I am so please with my album page and feel the envelope worked a treat!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Special big, big thank you's to everyone that took the time to visit the Creative blog the other day and leave a comment, it was wonderful to have so much support. Thank you.
 Happy creating, Gez oxoxo

9 comments:

  1. I also want to get back into scrapbooking this year. I have so many memories sitting on the hard drive. I think I just need to get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the envelope and the lace, and your beautiful flower! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your gorgeous and very special envelope Gez, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page Gez, well done for moving out of your comfort zone.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez this is wonderful - I love your collect of treasures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! Love all your details and ephemera xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply want to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you are knowledgeable on this
    subject. Well along with your permission allow me
    to clutch your feed to stay up to date with impending post.
    Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the enjoyable work.



    Here is my website ... Haarausfall Stoppen
    Also see my web page - Haarausfall stoppen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx