Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #83 New Years Resolution

It's time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog. The latest challenge is set by our totally gorgeous Jane.

Jane wants us to use New Year's Resolutions as our inspiration for our creations.. you know this is just going to be a FAB challenge!

I've made a bookmark.. .. I love to read and never make time for myself.. and this is one of my New Year's resolutions!! As a busy working Mum.. I never think of myself very often and the artist in me is crying to get out and play too!! 

I hope you like my bookmark..

 Stamps used: Single Tear and Quiet Place


I am SO IN LOVE with Amy Wilson Wellenstein's stamp Single Tear, it speaks to me on so many levels.. I shall enjoy my bookmark in 2013 and hopefully remember to 'heed' Jo's wise words..   

Thank YOU Jane for a totally fab challenge. I hope you can join us this month, remember each weekly challenge is open for the whole month, just remember to add the challenge number with your name on the Inlinkz thingie on the challenge page.. see HERE

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get a chance.

 Happy creating, Gez oxoxo  


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This sentiment stamp is perfect for a bookmark. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, love this stamp and the black & white

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Gez and what perfect stamps you've chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful bookmark Gez..and I love this image- perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely book mark Gez. xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I love your bookmark - gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this image is so pure and sad. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely book mark, and a great resolution. Hope you manage to keep it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx