Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ #85 Happy!

It's time for a brand new challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog and it's the turn of our very own talented and gorgeous Kaz over at Slightly Wonky Crafts to set this weeks theme..

We all have our problems in life, but life is short and we should all find
something to put a smile on our faces as often as we can. So whether you choose
'happy' as your theme, your word or you use a technique that makes you smile,
show me your little bit of HAPPY!

What a fabby challenge Kaz!

I really, really LOVE making tags and getting painty!! ..
what could be better than teaming them up with some gorgeousness from Stampotique Originals 
(.. it doesn't get much better and certainly makes me happy!) 


I used orange and yellow acrylic paint for the background and flicked the tag with diluted turquoise paint.. then stamped around the edges with French Text using black archival ink.

Daniel's large Tree Topper was stamped and embossed onto white cardstock, cut out and added to the tag along with some film strip and word tiles.

The circles were made using a bottle top lid and the turquoise spots were made using dye ink and the Honeycomb background stamp.

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance, I hope you can play along with us!

 Happy creating, Gez oxox 




21 comments:

  1. This is such a bright and cheerful tag, it put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it. Love the colours you've used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Love the color. This makes me happy too :-D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour choices that give off such a cheerful glow. Up to your usual brilliant standard of course!!!
    Lindsay x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Gez, I love these bright cheery colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a gorgeous tag Gez and I'm glad you were happy making it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours and images, certainly made me smile when I saw it

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As with all your beautiful creations this is just stunning - so bright, cheerful and Happy - love it!!! Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous tag sweetie, made me smile lots.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also LOVE tags Gez and this is gorgeous like everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your bright and cheerful tag Gez, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Gez.
    Gorgeous colours on this tag, I love making tags too.
    My Favorite thing at the moment is making mini books. Just bought a Zutter machine from a friend and I am hooked!!
    Love that Tree Topper and the film strip too.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWSOME bright background! Waiting for Spring ! Your card makes me feeelll gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really bright and cheery tag, glad you got the chance to do something happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulously joyful tag. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gez,
    Woah, fabulous tag, those colours really make me happy too!
    Love the little angel too, hugs Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It certainly does heal and that is one happy tag.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a really happy tag :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this one Gez, what a stunning colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx