Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 14 January 2013

Tando Creative January Product Focus Blog Hop

I am thrilled to be taking part in the Tando Creative product focus blog hop! If you want to start at the start then please pop on over to the Creative blog.. see HERE

If you have landed here from Dana's gorgeous blog They Call Me Tatar Salad then you have landed in the right place!


This months product focus blog hop is.. Arches

Here is my arch..

I have decorated one of the arches from the Arabian style layered arch frame set and randomly lay down some of the Tando Mini's Snowflakes across the arch..




and set about spraying the arch with ink sprays

I then used one of the snowflakes as an embellishment at the top of my arch and added a stamped sentiment and some gorgeous washi tape from A Sprinkle of Imagination

To finish off I painted one of the Tando Mini's Snowmen with silver acrylic paint.

Thank you for calling and taking the time to leave a comment. If you are continuing with the Blog Hop then your next stop is over to Irit's gorgeous blog. 

Don't forget if you get lost along the way you can always start over at the Creative blog remember also to leave comments along the way.

I wish to also unofficially add my arch to Tando's Monthly Challenge for January! There are prizes on offer every month and always lots of inspirations from the Design Team.

Have a great week, happy creating, Gez oxox



9 comments:

  1. Hello. this is my first blog hop!!! This is a great shaped frame and conjures up all sorts in my imagination, haven't seen it before!! Thanks for the hop and the inspiration
    Carol Tadden

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Gez, love the minis used as masks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, beautiful Gez! Fantastic shape. I've never heard about this company/shop I need to check it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous arch Gez! I love how you used the snowflakes. Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making me feel colder hahahaha!!!! This is fabulous Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vivid turquoise, and the torn sentiment is gorgeous against it! Fabulous arch...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get it in that challenge 'officially' :-)
    The colours are gorgeous and laid out to make it look so easy - just wish I could do it easily :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez, love the shape of this arch. Your design gives amazing perspective. Love the blue.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Christmassy theme. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx