Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Tando Creative ~ Same but different..

All this week the Design Team over at Tando Creative have been coming up with different inspiration and artwork using the same pieces of chipboard. 

Today, it's my turn to share what I created!

I have created my trio of frames using the small Straight edged arches from Tando, see HERE for stockists.



These arches are so very versatile, I can see them being very useful for lots of different projects, they are small enough to be added to Atc's etc., or other items..




It's been very difficult trying to get a decent photograph this week, it's been so dark! 


I have also used some of the Tando Mini's - Hearts as embellishments. 




I stamped my images onto shrink plastic using Black archival ink and added a couple of roses from my craftbox.

Thank you for calling today. Enjoy the weekend!

Still promising to catch up with everyone really soon, life has taken a hectic turn this week!

 Happy creating, Gez oxox


9 comments:

  1. Awe Gez this is gorgeous sweetie, I love the colours and all the fab crackle! Those pretty little roses finish it off beautifully.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Gez! Fantastic idea with the shrink plastic - might have to get mine out now! I'm now also feeling I need some of these Tando shapes. Hope things are going well with you, Love, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours. I just completed my first ever ATC so tips on things small enough to use very welcome. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo this is just gorgeous my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you've used and the crackle effect. Really lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com#wowgold]wow gold[/url], Very good an informal games gold.
    Simply put i deliver solely big brands just like games gold. The particular reason why I select to generate these individuals is that they seem to be this sort of great quality! They had been worth it due to ways very quality these are!
    relating to only two colors with the typical quite short games goldAqua along with Fuschia Pink colored i love the actual illumination within the colorings fairly feminine and chic i believe. i'd reccommend classic concise to successfully most people, you could potentially carry these for jeans as well as pants, they are authentic good along with ripped laundered trousers :) internet marketing acquiring most vibrant tones inside the bailey option type.those people can be hottt!
    they're good. i recieve a great deal of encouragement how they search. er or him fearful so you can get games gold moistened still tho concerning all of the defender. people retract off from time to time.
    I simply recieved the very Bailey games gold to obtain Christmas day received from my spouse & I prefer them all! They are incredibly fantastic & styles. I required manboobs to generate in the best quite short denims & they're just wonderful. Only dictated the entire vacuuming equipment so I can surprise them with completely ready relating to the backyard. I just read on your reason that this games gold is the right width even larger in particular myself which they published true to over all size. Much more...Awesome [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url]!
    My friend loves her games gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx