Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Another page in my Dylusions journal!

Yesterday, I had great delight sharing a quick journal page I made for the latest Stampotique Designers Challenge.. 'triangles'

Some times at a loss what to do with my loose leaf pages.. I glued my latest one into my fabby Dylusions journal.. available HERE at A Sprinkle Of Imagination.. I am really pleased how my page turned out!


I added some acrylic paint around the edges and some washi tape to help blend my page.. I think it worked out quite well!

I put my latest page across from a really quite plain page.. I LOVE the contrast between them both.. just flicking through my journal is great fun.. I can't wait to fill it up!

 Thank you for calling. Happy creating, Gez


9 comments:

  1. It was great yesterday, but today it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant way of adding to your journal- if I hadn't seen yesterday's post (which,btw, made me smile),well-nobody ever knew....... Brilliant Gez!! Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my dylusions journal!! Glueing a loose page in is such a good idea!! Love the overall effect. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sits on your page beautifully. :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page, terrific colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful page Gez. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the page from the day before, but it looks even better against the background you added it too. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx