Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 15 February 2013

Be Mine?

Belated, Happy Valentines Day!

I've an altered wooden block to share with you today over at A Sprinkle of Imagination's Creative Blog.. here's a sneak peak! My creative mojo finally showing up! (how could it resist the totally gorjuss Yours Truly papers, be still my beating heart.!) and my eldest son/budding photographer snapping a pic of my cup, while I was watching paint dry!


Thank you for calling. Have a great weekend, especially if you are off to Stitches! Hugs, Gez

6 comments:

  1. Gosh thats gorgeous finished Gez. Those papers are stunning. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking the look of your cup darling :D xxx

    Off to see what you made xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to take a peek, that sneak peek looks interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondеrful blog! I found it while broωsing on Yаhoo Nеws.
    Do you hаve any suggestions οn how to get liѕted
    іn Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    Here is my weblog - vertical explosion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gοoԁ ԁay! Would you mind if I share уour blog with mу zynga grοup?

    Therе's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Here is my web-site - disney world tickets

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, this is quite the tease and I am off for the full picture! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx