Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 8 February 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ Love is in the Air..

This week I am delighted to be the hostess for the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers and my chosen theme is..




I've created a quick and simple card, stamping in black archival ink and keeping the card white, adding a punched out heart embellishment and just the perfect sentiment!


The Design Team have been very creative this week as always, I hope you can stop by..

  Happy creating, Gez xx 

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the simplicity of this card, its so striking my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Gez.
    Simle yet so effective. I just love that lady and the heart.
    I enjoyed joining in at Stampotique this week.
    Have a good rest of Friday.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Gez, totally CAS and totally fabulous as a result! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a striking card Gez - loving that text x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such an amazing CAS card Gez. Simple and fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sentiment on this card, so nice and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple yet completely yummy.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend Gez,
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Gez, I really love the simplicity of it, very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but great card ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab! Love the C&S look Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great Gez. The red heart looks beautiful with the black and white lady.
    I hope you'll find enough time for crafting besides sorting out your busy life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx