Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #89 ~ Triangles

It's time for a brand NEW challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week sees the turn of our lovely and very talented Nellie setting a new challenge! Here is what she had to say...


I often like to incorporate geometric shapes in my cards, be it squares, circles, rectangles etc. So this week I challenge you to use  such geometric shape  in your card or project. But not just  any shape you like. I has to be a TRIANGLE. Use just one or as many as you like.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with… So have fun stamping!


 Oooooh. great challenge Nellie... this one got me thinking!!

It's been half term just lately at home and it's been fab having the boys around all day.. well, my youngest anyway!!

He loves singing and if my little one is like others.. it doesn't have to be Christmas in our house to sing Christmas songs.. sadly, my eldest son just doesn't appreciate our singing sooooooo.. here is my journal page..!


Don't you just love the jingle bells paper, just PERFECT! for my page!

 hehe..

I've used the gorgeous Moon Girl's Crow on my page.. and given him a 'triangle' party hat!

The background was created using spray inks and I added a little hand stitching.

I hope you can join our latest challenge.. it is open to any stamps until the end of the month.. with 2 x $30 gift certificates on offer for 2 random players.. Good Luck.

Thanks for calling, Gez

 ~♥~



12 comments:

  1. I love your page Gez, really funny and well done !!! Great bird with its wonderful hat in triangle, perfect text also indeed and love your quote too, I have the same feeling at home with my daughters !!!! Have a lovely day, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby page....I can just picture the scene with your boys ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab!! Love the bright colours & the fab sentiment! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved that saying! This is just gorgeous Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this gez! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page! Yummie colors. And love your story behind it, after all Christmas makes you happy no matter what time of year it comes around ;-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Gez, specially his pink hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this Gez and the words are so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx