Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Thank YOU!


..for everyone's beautiful and uplifting comments on my last post and journal page.. it felt like my chips were down.. my life feels like a house of cards or a row of domino's all in a line that someone has just knocked down.. just taking it one day at a time.. and wading through the fallout! 

  Thank you for believing I can make it through.. hugs, Gez oxoxo


6 comments:

  1. Gez, I must have missed your last post. Sorry to hear life is a struggle at the mo. I really do hope you're feeling more positive now and life is improving for you.....and if you really do need a wand I have one you can have :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks Annie.. my fairy godmother as always xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez, I couldn't comment on your last post - don't know why! Have been thinking about you though and do so wish I could provide that magic wand! Your journalling and creative talent will get you through this - just hope it's sooner rather than later, hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're still here hoping that the strength fairy finds you occasionally each day

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs sweetie, here always. So soz I forgot to comment on last post, have just checked, lol must have dreamed I did!! Your page is stunning and I do so hope it helped to vent everything a bit?
    Huge huggles my lovely x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx