Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 28 March 2013

ASOI Jigsaw piece (full article)

This week I am delighted to share my altered jigsaw puzzle piece with everyone over at A sprinkle of imagination's Creative blog.

I covered the giant puzzle piece with a generous coating of {Liquitex Gel Matt Medium}


 Then set about adding torn snippets of the gorgeous Graphic45{Bird Song}



I added a layer of {Modge Podge} to seal all the edges..

Here is my finished piece.. the red letters and info circle are {Red Skinny Alphas} by Jenni Bowlin


 A wonderful & unusal way to display happy memories!

Thank you for calling today & leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Please pop on over to the Creative blog to see lots more inspiration & also at the Store new lines are being added every week!

Keep warm & Happy Easter! Gez oxox

 



10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! See you very soon my darling xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the jigsaw pieces, love them Gez. Hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gez this is fab.
    I have a chipboard 12x12 sheet of jigsaw puzzle peices (about 3" square each) a friend gave me them, I will now use them like you have they look great. I could use them on my Scrapbook pages. Great idea thank you. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fab Gez and what a lovely way to display a photo.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to keep a treasured photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Gez who is this anonymous blogger....totally sick........

    Loving your gorgeous altered jigsaw piece. Happy Easter, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab way of transforming a jigsaw piece - really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx