Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Blopper!!

Did I really say I'd share my blooper with you!!!

Many, many thanks to everyone that's left comments on my Stampotique Blog Hop post (below). Hello & WELCOME to my brand new followers too, promise I'm not normally this dipsy!

GOOD LUCK for the draw!

They say there's a first time for everything! I was SO excited when I tried out a new technique.. I only went & stamped the sentiment on my card upside down... I was speechless..!!!!!! 

  (apologies for the bad photograph, it was taken late at night on my mobile phone!)

I made 3 more cards and each time I got inky fingers on my nice CAS cards!!

Sooooooooo...... I re-stamped the sentiment, roughly cut around the edges, used 3D pads to elevate the stamping et voila!

.................................... and breathe!



I'm calling it my happy accident because I am so glad now I messed up, the finished card was a success & I know the owner is really pleased with it....... Well, perhaps, until she next reads my blog! Sorry Joanne!!


    ~♥~


P.S. I will be back later sharing this wonderful technique later in the week!

Have a lovely Sunday, Gez oxox

13 comments:

  1. A delightful accident Gezzy, I love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Аwesome website you havе hеrе
    but I waѕ wanting to κnoω if you kneω of
    any mеssаge boards thаt cover thе same topics discussed in this
    articlе? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

    my blog post; how to get rid of heartburn fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you said sorry about the blooper I searched and searched this lovely, nay, gorgeous card for it. Having just read your post I finally found it. Honestly I had no idea which makes it even more special.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Happy Accident , love the upraised text :) Funny how this happens and you make a save and an improvement. Lovely card Gez

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, the end result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha I think we've all been there!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yes! -I know exactly what you mean-had a few
    're-vamped' tags etc.!! It is a beautiful card Gez! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he, that's brill!! Glad it not just me that does things lyk that!! Certainly a happy accident!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy exсellent websіte! Doeѕ running a blog such аs this taκe a lot οf wοrk?
    I've very little expertise in programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I simply had to ask. Thank you!

    Review my webpage - howtobuildaboat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ι know this if οff topіc but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm
    assuming havіng a blog liκe уourѕ ωoulԁ cοѕt a prettу ρеnny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

    Also visit my site: huffy girly girl bike 20 inch
    my website > best 20" girls mountain bike

    ReplyDelete
  11. he he I love this sort of accident... Here the result has been so fine !! Thanks for the anecdote. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes those accidental bloopers are the best. A happy accident. And that obviously was the case here cause that turned out AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx