Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

I am delighted to be sharing a card I made for the Daring Cardmakers, it's been a while since I played along with one of their dares! (I am  s l o w l y  picking up the pace again!!)

Thank YOU also, for everyone's wonderful & kind comments on my last post, thank you xxxxx

 Here is my card..




All the beautiful stamps used here on my card are from Stampotique Originals which are available online from their super duper store and here in the UK from the fabulous A sprinkle of imagination along with the gor-geous washi tape!


Thank you for calling, I truly wish everyone a peaceful Easter weekend.

  Happy creating, Gez oxox



8 comments:

  1. Hope the Easter Bunny visits Gez and is sure to be cheered up with your super card. Brilliant use of colour too. x ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...the Easter bunny postman delivered this gorgeous card to my door along with little chocolate rabbits :) Thank you so so much darling, a really thoughtful thing to do, HUGS xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you should
    write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo matter but generally people do not speak about such
    issues. To the next! All the best!!

    my web site; new ideas to start a business

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little scene you have made. Cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute, love these two bunnies and your little scene !!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    my web-site :: Finance Companies For Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bunnies! Happy Easter Gez :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx