Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 29 March 2013

Megan Suarez Whimsy Girls Workshop

It's very rare these days that I get any time for myself, I know things are starting to finally calm down.. still along wayy to go on finding somewhere to store tons of boxes.. it's just a good job my daughter can't get home for Easter as her room is being used as temp storage! (I've had the sad task of breaking up my parents home & selling the family home that holds so many dear memories to me & the children, it's been heartbreaking :-(

Admist, the chaos.. a spark of hope! a release from ALL the tension & heartache.. one very special artist & lady Megan Suarez opened her very first online class Whimsy Girls (& it's still open for registration!

I have long, long, long admired Megan's drawing & avidly follow her on Youtube.. when I lost my Mum I went through a phase (of about 2 yrs!) of not sleeping and throughout the night would tune into Megan's channel so imagine my delight when I heard the news of Megan's class... I'm still dancing on the ceiling!!

In true Gezzyb style I am still really too busy to think about art & myself but I have stolen little bits of time to have a play! (I have been sharing snippets on Instagram... urgh.. and a photo of my finger... I really shouldn't have done that! lolol!! ... apologies if you follow my channel!!

Please be gentle with your comments, this is my first attempt! I did wonder whether to share as it's a first attempt but at the speed that I'm getting through things for 'me' it might be Christmas otherwise!!!! ......... and.......... Megan has her 2nd class ALL lined up..... and... I'm ALL signed up! :-))

  *HAPPY dancing!* 


Many thanks for calling, life is precious.... follow your heart ♥



20 comments:

  1. Hi Gez I too have joined in with Megans on-line workshop and love it - still practising and looking at your stunning work Got a long way to go yet!!! Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her.
    all your work is fab gez.
    off to have a look at the class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Gez.
    you will get there you know, it just takes time. I know sometimes you cannot see an end to stuff, but you will surprise yourself how strong you are.
    Oh how gorgeous, that girl with her blue hair is so nice, must get over and look at Megan's work, don't know her sorry.
    Take care and keep your chin up. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya again Gez. Been over to Megan's blog....OMG I LOVE IT THERE! I am so tempted by the workshop. Can you give me a clue to how it works (i know i am a bit thick but havn't done anything like that before and don't know whats what. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop it already!! :-) You make me well up. That page is gorgeous with meaning and beauty. I'm sure I've said it before but if this is what you create in a few snippets of time, you'll be lethal when you get proper time.
    Do you know what though?(please don't take this the wrong way).. possibly being challenged as you clearly are, has pushed you to this great creative place. I know that you'd rather have your mum than that but take strength in what you can do, not so much as the sadness of your loss, which was out of your grasp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After saying that though, you were probably just as talented before your difficult times :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is awesome Gez....absolutely fab...love it...I so need to sign up for a complete beginners class as I have been waning to try these for a while...can you point me in the direction of any?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe Gez, please stop doubting your creative ability darling, you have soooo much talent ouzing out of your fingers!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Gez, I love it. I wish I had half of your talent for drawing!
    Pace yourself and you will get there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. If that is your first go at it Gez then you have nothing to worry about it is superb. You should be very proud. The colours are brilliant and the shading of the face and eyes are truly brilliant.

    Here's hoping you get more time to create. ♥

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning and beautiful and everything you would want it to be and more - fabulous work Gez, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is so absolutely adorable Gez. You are sooooo talented

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing drawing and i love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is amazing Gez, truly stunning. Have faith sweetie, you are a very very talented lady, let yourself shine my lovely. Lol, and you weren't going to share her - tut tut!!!!!!!!
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Gez this is beautiful. Love the face of the girl. Hope things get better soon. Tell Smudge, Skipper said hello. :)Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful page....!!! Happy Easter Gez. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! Keep going, don't doubt your amazing talents. Big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous!! Love your whimsy girl & the beautiful colours you have used. Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx