Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Stampotique sponsoring Southern Girls

Stampotique Originals are proudly sponsoring the Southern Girls latest challenge.. Tag You're It!

Our Design Team over on the Stampotique Designers blog have been busy creating some gorgeous inspiration showing casing some of the NEW releases .. here is my tag..



This tag was SO much fun to make.. inspired by Jo Capper-Sandon's fabby new sentiment stamp.. sometimes I pretend..!!

Hope you can play along!

  Happy creating, Gez oxox


9 comments:

  1. This is such fun, love how you've done the background and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this Tag Gez. IO love the splatter background and that great sentiment and image. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Gez....anyone would think you'd made it just for me lol
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment and love the serious distressing. Looks like Molly was hungry......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hole in it !!! Looks like yum yum for this cute small monster aha !!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag sweetie, I love your splats and how the ripped bit really creates focus, fab work as always.
    Lol, I love that sentiment, so very true for most of us methinks!!!!!!!!
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdу! Quick quеstion thаt's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to fіnd a temρlаtе οг ρlugin that might be able to
    corrесt thiѕ iѕѕue. If yоu hаѵe
    any recommendаtiοns, plеaѕе shаre.
    Μanу thanκs!

    Неre is my websіte: stainless steel fire grate
    my site: using wrong size fire grate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the distress look of this tag Gez and the colours used. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx