Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 5 April 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ April's Colour dare

Today, I am delighted to be hosting this month's colour dare challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers.

Here are the colours for April's dare...


... what GORGEOUS colours ♥

Not an easy one for me as I was let down awaiting a delivery, ordered especially for this dare!!!

 Here is my PlanB card.....
 


 Paints & pens used..


 close-up..

 Hope you can join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers.


                        Many thanks for calling today. Wishing you a great weekend..

 Happy creating, Gez 


7 comments:

  1. terrific card Gez and loving those fab colours. Enjoy the weekend, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you for still entering the challenge but it's hard for even me to resist with that yummo palette :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours look good to me. And I adore the bunny stamp and the interesting way you have done the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the turquoise paint smear along the bottom of the card, great feature.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colours Gez! Your card is beautiful! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! Love your card!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx