Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #94 ~ Focus on flowers

It's time for another great challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog & I am delighted to be your hostess this week.

The calendar "says" we are into springtime now..! A time for new life, new beginnings.. I love going for country walks at the weekends with my children at this time of the year.. (normally!!), it's wonderful seeing the lambs & new foals where we live and looking out for signs of Mother Nature doing her stuff.. I am wondering if she needs a little help this year.. what with the weather! I'd like to see everyone's blogs bursting with flowers!

Your blooms can be hand-made or stamped.. I can't wait to see your projects! 

I had FULL intentions of making my own blooms when I set this challenge!! & well lets just say life got in the wayy!!

I am really, really pleased with my card instead so it all ended well!

Here's a sneak peak I shared on Instagram last week.. I love the warm tropical feel of the colours.. just what we need this time of the year while we are waiting.....




Here is my finished card..


It's not just a standy-up card though.. I thought I'd be a bit clever this week!! ;-))

Stamps used: Carol's Flower, small, You're strong & one of the cutest birds ever from Stack of Birds

The background paper was made using different acrylic paints & found objects for stamping!

Thank you for calling. Please pop on over to the Challenge blog to see lots more inspiration.. and let's give Mother nature a helping hand! ;-)) Keep warm, Gez oxox


17 comments:

  1. lovely card Gez, love the contrast between the colorful background and the text.
    thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright and cheery card Gez! Thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you colorful card!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and vibrant card Gez. And I love the way you have kept the bird in black and white.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Gez, and such warm colours. Thanks for a fabby challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors on your background, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fabulous sunny colours for a fabulously made card...love it!!!! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez.... Thanks for a wonderful challenge this week. I love your easel card. Full of color just like you. Best
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Gez, lovely colours

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore your card Gez, thanks for a fab challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is "just" really ADORABLE, I LOVE all on it !!! Thank you for the challenge Gez, I love flowers and would certainly have had great fun with it, but I'm leaving tomorrow for a few days... Have a creative week yourself (and sun to make lovely walks in your beautiful land !) Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just had to visit and say how much I admire this card - such vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Gez, I love these colours and a fab choice of stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fabulous Gez! The b&w bird and sentiment against that riot of colour is really cool - GOT to get some more Stampotique stamps into my stash!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!!! Love the bright colours!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx