Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ #95 April Showers bring May flowers..

This week sees the turn of the fabulously talented Sarinda of Aggregate Memories as our hostess for the brand new Stampotique Designers Challenge and Sarinda has chosen "April Showers bring May flowers".. lets hope thats true!

Here is what Sarinda has to say..
Springtime is in the air and I can feel it in my bones and on a cellular level. Excitement really. I am challenging you to create something Spring like. This conjures  different  images for each of us. It can be anything from rain, puddles, rainbows, clouds, mud puddles, boots, umbrella and a coat. You get my point. I hope you will have a fun, creative time with the challenge and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. Happy Spring.

Much Love and Kindness.

Sarinda

Great challenge Sarinda.. thank You!

I've made a journal entry.. I think we still have a long wayy to go towards spring here on the Pennines in East Lancashire but there are a few signs finally begining to show..

Stamps used: Cityscape & Birdy (umberalla not included!!)

A simple page using a couple of gorgeous brand new stamps from the lovely France Papillon.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance and a very BIG thank You to everyone that joined my challenge last week. Lots of terrific entries.. Thank you xxx

Don't forget each weeks challenge is open for the whole of the month. Please remember to add the week number with your entry name and then you can be entered into the monthly draw where two lucky winners will each receive a $30 gift certificate to spend in Store online. 

 Happy creating, Gez oxox

19 comments:

  1. Gez.... I know we are seeing more days of spring than not as of late. This is pure spring... Those colors and the spritzies are great. Glad you had fun with the challenge. By the way your pages turned out we should see sun soon.
    xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez this is gorgeous, I love the colours and what a fab choice of stamps - this is what daybreak should look like (rather that the usual shade of gray lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarinda & Sue.. lol.. we had a red sky this morning! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gez, totally adorable page, love love love that cityscape, looks amazing and the colours used are super. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, love the stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful page, I love your watery colors and how they make the background so beautiful. The cityscape is awesome, love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Gez- love love love the background especially with the city scape image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wonderful Gez, Want those stamps now! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. The background of these pages is gorgeous...lovely colours and texture. Love the cityscape stamp and the sweet bird with the umbrella. This journal spread makes me happy just looking at it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page sweetie, love the inky background. Those houses are fab and I adore your brolly.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply WONDERFUL... Love your quote as well as your fantastic background, really fab page Gez !! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going
    to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Arya Samaj Marriage Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sky is just fantabulous - gorgeous effect, and I love the bird stamp with added brolly!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a yummy colours Gez! Love your pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab page!! Love the colours!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx